Deloitte, a top consulting company, has published this year’s list of the fastest growing Canadian companies, or Fast50. For instance, Reasearch In Motion, the makers of the Backberry, rank at 41. Montreal companies that make up the list are:
- Airborne Entertainment, a company specialized in mobile industry,
- Radial Point, which provides services to ISPs,
- Genetec, specialized in IP security
- Nstein Technologies, which makes software for print and internet publishers,
- DTI software, which makes games for airliners,
- Distech Controls, in electronics
- Artificial Mind and Movement, a video games company
- OceanWide, which makes software for international trade
Companies from Ontario, especially Toronto, dominate the list.
Congratulations to each of those companies!