It shows how Canadian Telcos love us so much.
It’s funny how he brings later the example of Rwanda, he says that data plans are more accessible there than in Canada.
As a matter of fact, I have family in Rwanda who subscribed to unlimited Internet access for 30 euros per month, with their GPRS mobile phone. The system works well, they can skype and videoconference to Canada or Europe, while moving around Rwanda, and connecting their cell phone to their laptop. Can you imagine that in Montreal? Here, Bell charges you 40$ for 8MB per month.
- Inukshuk extends its wireless coverage
- The Future of Mobile Services in Québec
- Mobile phones numbers will be portable tomorrow
- New Bell mobility plans
- Double-Digit growth for Videotron in 2006
- Telus announces EVDO Wireless AirCard